The Asthma Regional Council of New England has made several strides during the past year to improve the usability of its website and resources. Here’s a brief outline of what has changed:
- Fresh new look: the ARC logo and website have been made-over for a cleaner, more updated feel.
- Website navigation: content has been reorganized into clear, common-sense categories so you can find what you need quickly.
- Updated resources: we have updated and expanded our resources to give you more of what you need and to reach a broader audience.
- News blog: ARC has created a new blog to allow for more timely and fluid updates. Look out for more original content during 2014!
- Our latest project: in July 2012, ARC was awarded a Healthcare Innovation Award from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation. With this funding, we collaborated with our partners across the region to create the New England Asthma Innovations Collaborative. Read more about it here.
In addition to our website, information from ARC is now available in several new platforms:
Follow us on Twitter as we post the latest in asthma management, environmental health, and healthcare.
Check out our SlideShare site for recent ARC webinars, presentations and documents.
We hope you find the new website and information streams helpful. If you have any feedback or questions, please contact us here.